With Easter quickly approaching we have some fun Easter ideas for you to make just in time for the festivities!
by Jen Frost
- 4 fat quarters in Easter prints (or scrap pieces)
- Bunny Templates (found in full instructions on website)
- Sulky® Thread in complementary colors
- Soft ‘n Sheer™ Cut-Away Permanent Stabilizer
- KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive
- Straight pins
- Ribbon in complementary colors (45″ in length, cut to 15″ per bag
Just a sneak peek of this awesome Bunny Bag project! Get started on yours today!
*To download the full instructions visit the Free Projects page.
More fun Easter projects from past blogs:
Want more? Here are two past blog posts we’ve shared that would make great Easter projects for you to start on with family and friends!
“Hop” on over! 😉