Machine Embroidery Basics & Beyond Webcast
Machine Embroidery Basics & Beyond
a FREE Webcast with Sulky
Newbies and experts alike will learn tips and tricks for machine embroidery success in this free webcast.
Ellen March will explain the basic functions of embroidery machines, with special attention given to embroidery designs and supplies to make things easier and ensure quality stitchouts.
You’ll also learn fundamental embroidery terms, from techniques to design anatomy, that will help you navigate projects with better understanding and ease.
Learn about working with different thread types and weights and when/how to substitute threads in any given design. Also, learn about different stabilizer types to determine which one to use and when.
All registrants of this free webcast will receive an embroidery design package valued at $54.79, courtesy of EmbroideryDesigns.com!
|EMBROIDERY BASICS & BEYOND KIT|
Our exclusive webcast kit includes tons of machine embroidery essentials, plus seven thread spools, for you to create various projects. And, you can assemble an embroidery reference binder using the included stabilizer assortment pack, noting which fabric, thread, and needle were used for the stitchout. The threads included in this kit are used in the designs that come FREE with your registration!
- Sulky Stabilizer Sampler pack
- Organ Needles: Microtex size 80/12, Embroidery Assortment & Top Stitch size 80/12 Eco-Packs
- 6 spools of Sulky Rayon Thread (True Red, Mint Green, Lemon Yellow, Lt Brown, Ivy Green, Pastel Pink)
- Sulky Placement Stickers printed on Sticky Fabri-Solvy™
- 1 snap spool of Sulky Bobbin Thread (White)
TAKE ME TO THE KIT >
- Learn how to navigate the embroidery machine with terms & tips for beginners
- Learn how embroidery designs are digitized to better understand the stitchout process
- Learn how to swap different thread types & weights to create different embroideries
- Learn how to determine which stabilizer type to use for which project
- Learn how to create a reference binder for stitchout samples
- 60 minutes of live-streamed content
- Live Q&A with the Sewing Instructor
- 2 Door Prizes to WIN throughout the event
JOIN US FEBRUARY 15, 2023
at 2PM ET FOR THIS FREE EVENT!
REGISTER NOW: https://sewingonline.sulky.com/offers/LEk5VWZ5
beause it is a horrrrrrrrible ORDEAL to reset a password I am unable to register for this offering
there is no clickable link to register
I have sent you an email from our education site with your login credentials. Please let me know if you still have trouble signing in to register at email@example.com.
I’m having the same problem as Donna. There isn’t a clickable link to register. Thank you.
Here is the link: https://sewingonline.sulky.com/offers/LEk5VWZ5