Embroidered Greeting Cards – NEW Embroidery Sewing Session
Learn how to make embroidered greeting cards, done in the hoop of your embroidery machine! This NEW Embroidery Sewing Session is completely on-demand for learning at your own pace. The Session is active on March 8, 2022, and available at any time after that for viewing, learning and interacting.
EMBROIDERED GREETING CARDS – SESSION DETAILS
In this Embroidery Sewing Session, Julie Trieb of Designs by Juju will take you through her in-the-hoop techniques while making several greeting card designs. You’ll learn how to embroider on card stock and add more materials to your cards, such as felt, for unique finishes. Plus, Julie will show you how to personalize the cards using optional software, expanding your machine embroidery knowledge and skills.
Julie carefully curated a kit with Sulky for this Embroidery Sewing Session, including everything you need to create the six greeting cards featured in the Session! With purchase of the Session, you’ll receive an ITH Greeting Card design collection with six ITH designs and 5 bonus Frame designs to customize your own card creations.
This Embroidery Session includes 5 Lessons, with multiple sections within each Lesson to navigate through at your own pace. With multiple video tutorials and extra instructions within each Lesson taking you through the steps, you’ll feel confident no matter your skill level. Julie breaks things down in easy-to-manage sections, including tips and tricks that apply to all of your machine embroidery endeavors.
Learn at your own pace, with one lesson per day or all five at once. Sew a little each day and schedule your lessons to fit your schedule, or sew a lot when you have a chunk of time. It’s up to you!
On 3/8/22, the Lessons will be available for viewing at your own pace. Then, you can post your comments on the Lesson pages and join the Embroidery Sewing Session Community (added to your Library when you register) to interact with other members of the session as well as our support staff.
GREETING CARDS SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
- Learn to make SIX exclusive designs with INCLUDED embroidery files for each!
- Personalize your creations to create keepsake gifts to be cherished.
- Use the techniques learned for other ITH projects and designs.
- Several on-demand instructional videos featuring Julie Trieb of Designs by Juju for each Lesson within the Session
- Embroidery Session Community to interact with fellow registrants and Sulky support staff
- Comments section for each Lesson
- SIX Greeting Card designs from Designs by Juju for your embroidery machine!
- FIVE BONUS Frame Designs for creating your own cards!
The Greeting Cards Kit is not required to attend, but available for a special price to all Session attendees. After registering, you’ll receive a coupon code for $13 off the kit, delivered in your confirmation email and available to access on the Event page.
- 5×7 White Prefolded Cards – 6
- A7 White Envelopes (5.25×7.25) – 6
- Watercolor Paper – 3 sheets
- Sulky Felty™ – White & Light Tan (NEW!)
- Organ® Eco-Pack of 70/10 Universal Needles
- 1-yard pack of Sulky Fuse ‘n Stitch™ Stabilizer
- 10 spools of Sulky Poly Deco™ Thread
- 3 colorful sheets of card stock to match threads
Join us for this best-in-class virtual experience and grab your designs to make cards for every occasion! REGISTER NOW>