Free Sulky Webinar
A thread lace scarf is either elegant or casual, depending on how you wear it and how you pair it. This thread lace scarf is made entirely of THREAD! The colors are up to you, the stitches are up to you. You’ll surely find your sewing zen as you stitch and stitch your cares away to making a thread lace scarf.
If you ever wanted to try free-motion work on your sewing machine, but didn’t know where to begin, this thread lace scarf project is ideal. You literally can’t make a mistake! Once you see how easy it is, you’ll be inspired to create all kinds of beautiful projects with this technique.
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Time: 9:00pm EST
Featuring: Michelle Umlauf, National Educator Representing Sulky of America, Kelly Nagel, Sulky Social Media Manager, Gee & David Caulder, Owners, The Caulder Group and Lee Fletcher,National Educator Representing Sulky of America / Owner of Pat-E-Patterns
Duration: One hour
- How to design and make two kinds of thread lace scarves from Sulky Cotton Threads and Ultra Solvy™ Stabilizer
- The basics of fearless free-motion sewing
- How to use the heavier 12 Wt. Sulky cotton Petites™ thread
- Other lace-like scarves from our collection
- Plus–you will be introduced to a new and exciting product,The Thread Director
- Limited-time discount code for the Sulky web store
- Limited-Time Web Specials
- A Free Pattern
- A Chance to Win Door Prizes
Watch this webinar anytime on-demand at your leisure. Like all of our webinars, this one is available with a kit (limited kits are in stock, so grab yours before they sell out!). Try combining Sulky 12 wt. Blendables® thread with solid colors for unique effects. There are so many things you can do once you understand the technique. Make scarves for all of your friends for the holidays!