Free Webinar: Let’s Create a Unicorn!
Demystifying the Hooded Towel
“Let me walk you through the process of creating adorable Hoodie Towels using my new Unicorn pattern. Creating these towels as fun gifts is easy and so satisfying. I will even show you how to fold it and add a bow so it is all ready to give away.”
Desiree of Desiree’s Designs
- How to hoop up your stabilizer and float your towel
- How to make different-sized towel hoodies for different ages
- How to follow a machine guided applique by either cutting or using SVG files
- How to use a topper like Sulky Solvy Stabilizer, as well as Sulky Fabri-Solvy Stabilizer for embroidery on towels
- How to assemble your hoodie with the bath towel
- How to fold and add a bow to complete the whole package
- Downloadable step-by-step instructions for the hoodie
- Each step has pictures!
- A chance to win the special Sulky webinar CD that will have 4 unique designs, consisting of: a hedgehog, Boston Terrier with glasses, Boston Terrier with bow, and the unicorn (a $24.95 value!)
- A chance to win a completed Unicorn Hoodie
Join us live if you can, to take advantage of our web-specials!
Date | February 20, 2018
Time | 2 pm EST
Duration | 1 hour
Featuring | Desiree Dianne Habicht: Artist, Fiber Artist, Multi-media Artist, Owner and CCO of Desiree’s Designs, Fabric Designer, Pattern Designer, Embroidery Designer, Instructor and Business Coach
Can’t make the live viewing? No worries! You can still sign up! Following the initial broadcast, the webinar will be available on-demand so you can watch it at your convenience!