Aimee Davis of daisyeyes handmade created these adorably festive Holiday Mini Hoop Ornaments and honestly, we’re obsessed with them! The best part? The pattern is designed for all levels of embroiderers and is perfect for beginners, so even the little ones can join in! These would make a great addition to the Christmas tree or even to hang around the house.
- Fat quarter of white cotton fabric
- Sulky® Stick ‘n Stitch™ Stabilizer + a printer (if desired for printing your patterns)
- Thread Heaven (suggested for using with sewing Sulky Stick ‘n Stitch)
- Embroidery needle
- Small embroidery scissors
- Mini wooden hoops (holes are 1″)
- Red/white cotton bakers twine for hanging
- Strong craft glue (such as e-6000) or a hot glue gun
- Sulky 12 wt. Cotton Petites™ Thread
For a instructions, video links, and the FREE patterns, download the PDF here.
We’d love to see yours so please tag us with #daisyeyeshandmade and #SewBetterWithSulky on Facebook and Instagram! If you have any questions or get stuck, email Aimee at firstname.lastname@example.org