Easter Bunny Bags and more!
Easter Bunny Bags & More
With Easter quickly approaching we have some fun Easter Bunny Bags & more inspiration for you to make just in time for the festivities!
by Jen Frost
EASTER BUNNY BAG OVERVIEW
Note: 1/4 yard of fabric will make multiple bunny bags; however, instructions are written (for simplicity) to make just one Bunny Bag.
BUNNY BAG SUPPLIES
- 4 fat quarters in Easter prints (or scrap pieces)
- Bunny Templates (found in full instructions on website)
- Sulky® Thread in complementary colors
- Soft ‘n Sheer™ Cut-Away Permanent Stabilizer
- KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive
- Straight pins
- Ribbon in complementary colors (45″ in length, cut to 15″ per bag
Just a sneak peek of this fantastic Bunny Bag project! Get started on yours today!
*To download the full instructions visit the Free Projects page.
More fun Easter projects from past blogs:
Want more? Here are two past blog posts that would make great Easter projects for you to start with family and friends!
May Day Baskets and Sulky Cotton Thread and Solvy Easter Eggs
“Hop” on over! 😉
The Bunny Bag Project instructions and pattern cannot be found. This is what comes up when I click on the instructions “The requested URL was not found on this server.” Is this a problem with my computer? Are they still availabale?
Dee, Try this link instead: https://www.sulky.com/inspiration/free-projects/bunny-bag/