Countdown to Christmas in our July Videocast!
Join Ellen March as we Countdown to Christmas with a cross-stitch Christmas countdown calendar project. On July 13, 2021 at 2pm ET we will go LIVE on our education platform to teach you how to do cross-stitch in your embroidery machine. (Attention handwork sewers, we’ve got you covered, too!)
While making this Countdown Calendar, you’ll learn machine embroidery, piecing, quilting and binding techniques that you can also apply to other projects. Ellen March will take you through the techniques, presenting this unique pattern LIVE.
- Learn how to do machine embroidered cross-stitch.
- Achieve perfect seam allowances for accurate piecing.
- Learn how to inset a circle into a quilt block.
- Discover how to work with heavyweight threads for machine embroidery.
- Learn tips for embroidering with Sulky Metallic Threads.
- Choose different ways to quilt the finished piece.
- Make your own custom binding & apply it to the piece with ease.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- LIVE streaming video instruction with presentation materials available for download
- 90 minutes of content
- ASK your questions in our Live Chat
- FREEBIE valued at $5 for all registered attendees
- 4 Door Prizes during the event
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS KIT
The special kit curated for the event is only $39.99 (price available until midnight on July 13, 2021 only). The same kit is suitable for either hand or machine embroidered versions. Grab yours while supplies last!
This kit includes luxurious high-quality fabrics by Art Gallery Fabrics as well as high-quality Sulky Threads for embroidery & quilting. Choose to do the cross-stitch by hand or machine – the same threads are used for both versions! Included is a high-powered magnet that separates to place the calendar between in order to move the snowflake marker.
- Countdown Calendar Machine Embroidery Design (in 2 sizes)
- (8) snap spools of Sulky Thread: 6 spools of Sulky Cotton Petites, 1 spool of Holoshimmer Metallic and 1 spool of 50 wt. Cotton for piecing & quilting
- 1-yard pack of Sulky Totally Stable Stabilizer
- 1/2″-diameter neodymium magnet
- Art Gallery Fabrics’ Snow Day Collection: backing, background, piecing & binding fabrics all included
CAN’T JOIN LIVE?
No worries! With purchase of the event, you’ll receive:
- Access to the webinar on-demand and all presentation materials
- FREE – Circle Mini Quilt Pattern (machine embroidery files are included with kit purchase only)
Register today! We can’t wait to “see” you there!