Scissor Stasher Webcast
Join us and learn how to create a scissor stasher, designed and digitized by Lisa Archer of Pickle Pie Designs, in the hoop of your embroidery machine. We’ll go live on May 17, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time. REGISTER NOW>
Learn how to make an in-the-hoop scissor stasher to keep small scissors and/or snips at the ready while sewing. This scissor stasher holds a small pair of scissors, up to 4 1/4″ long. These scissor types are typically used for handwork projects, cross-stitch or needlepoint. But small thread snips will fit inside as well. Hang the scissor case around your neck like a lanyard to keep your tools close at hand while sewing, quilting or creating.
- Learn how to create the Flower Power ITH Scissor Case from start to finish.
- Learn how to customize the scissor stasher to feature different designs.
- Get our Sewing Mends the Soul Patch Machine Embroidery Design FREE just by registering!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- LIVE streaming IN REAL TIME
- LIVE Q&A with the Sewing Instructor throughout the event
- 60 MINUTES of content
- ACCESS TO THE WEBCAST ON DEMAND & all presentation materials in your personal Library
- 2 DOOR PRIZES to WIN – announced throughout the event
Join us for this unique, interactive experience and create a fun ITH project!
Finished Project Size: 3.4″ x 4.9″You’ll find everything you need to create a scissor stasher inside this convenient kit!
5×7 hoop is needed.
SCISSOR STASHER KIT INCLUDES
- Flower Power ITH Scissor Case Machine Embroidery Design, designed & digitized by Pickle Pie Designs (a $9.99 value!)
- (2) snap spools of Sulky Poly Deco™ Thread: Bayberry Red & Med Turquoise
- Fat Quarter of Kona Cotton Fabric – Aqua
- 4 1/2″ x 2″ Kona Cotton Fabric – Red
- 10″ square of batting
- 1 yard of 1/4″-wide grosgrain ribbon
- 1-yard pack of Sulky Soft ‘n Sheer™ Stabilizer
- Eco-Pack of Organ® Needles – 80/12 Microtex
KITS ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST – LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE – BUY NOW>
Grab a pair of cute scissors to stash in your scissor stasher>