Have you heard? We have another free webinar tomorrow night!
Add Some “Magical Thread Art” to Your Life on Tuesday, November 10, 2015, at 9 pm EST. During this free, one-hour webinar, Ellen Osten, Director of Education for Sulky of America will entertain you and show you how to create a lovely Magical Moldable Leaf Bowl (shown above). Inspired by Carol Ingram’s Fantasy Floral Art from the “Magical Thread Art” Online Certified Teacher Course (shown below). The ultimate quick and easy gift for any season!
Lee Fletcher, National Educator for Sulky, will take you on the journey of her career from caring for young children, to selling wallets at Nordstroms, to having her own pattern line. Lee has some surprises for you, too.
Both Ellen and Lee will inspire you creatively. For those of you who dream of teaching sewing classes, we’ll share with you completed projects by students of the Magical Thread Art Online teacher certification course. If you just want to learn how to make the versatile leaf bowl just in time for lots of holiday gifts, you can do that, too. You’ll be hooked by this fun project.
What You Get:
- Learn how to create a fun, fast and easy Magical Moldable Leaf Bowl
- Learn about other shapes and options for this bowl
- Learn how to save time by making reusable templates
- Embellishing your projects with built-in decorative stitches
- How to finish a raw edge successfully with a zig-zag or satin stitch
- Tips for working with thick stabilizers
- “Permission” to camouflage raw edges with fabric markers
- Meet Lee Fletcher, National Educator for Sulky of America
- Learn about her pattern line, Pat-e-Patterns
- Learn how to receive a free pattern from Lee
- Receive a special discount code for Pat-e-Patterns
But, Wait There’s More:
- Receive free instructions and the pattern for the Magical Moldable Leaf Bowl
- Receive a special limited-time discount code
- Webinar Specials – Select Items drastically reduced
- Special discount for the Sulky Online Magical Thread Art course beginning January 11, 2016 – wouldn’t that be a great Christmas present?
It’s tomorrow night, so register now!