New Year’s Eve Sew Along 2023
with Sulky & Sallie Tomato
Join us for our annual New Year’s Eve Sew Along from 12pm – 4pm ET and sew a totally rad new bag made of soft, velvety microsuede. Plus, learn how to make in-the-hoop charms and snaptabs to create keychains and decorative accents that hang from the bag straps. REGISTER NOW
We’re coming together LIVE to sew along in real time, teaching you how to make the new Veronica pattern by Sallie Tomato. Plus, we’ll add machine embroidery charms, courtesy of Parker on the Porch, that add to the 80’s vibe.
|Can’t join live? No worries!|
Every sew along registrant gets access to view the event at any time, on-demand after the livestream ends. Simply access the video on the Event Page to review the class when it’s convenient for you!
ALL registrants (whether viewing live or on-demand) are eligible to win fabulous Door Prizes during the event!
- $100 shopping spree at sulky.com
- $100 Sallie Tomato prize package
- $50 gift certificate at ParkerOnThePorch.com
|YOUR COVER CHARGE INCLUDES|
- Entry into the Event Viewing Party, where you’ll work through the Veronica pattern with like-minded sewists.
- The BRAND NEW Veronica digital pattern, designed by Kate Bashynski of Sallie Tomato. Valued at $9.99!
- Embroidery designs, in-the-hoop snap tabs and charms provided by Parker on the Porch, Valued at $21.95!
|WHAT TO EXPECT|
Sulky’s Ellen March will begin by teaching machine embroidery techniques to embellish your bag with awesome designs.
Jessica Barrera will take over and show how Veronica comes together, taking you through the construction steps up close and personal at the sewing machine.
Our 80’s theme will bring back the nostalgia of this totally tubular decade, with roller skate, lightening bolt and cassette tape motifs!
Post pics to social media throughout the night, using #nyesewalong2023