Visible Mending Free Webinar
with Jenny Wilding Cardon
Welcome to the world of visible mending – where holes, rips, tears, and even stains provide opportunities for one-of-a-kind creativity. In this free, 1-hour webinar, Jenny Wilding Cardon will demonstrate step-by-step how to mend and repair damaged or worn clothing.
April 9, 2019
2:00 pm EDT
Can’t make it? You can still sign up and watch it on-demand following the initial broadcast!
What you’ll learn:
- The concept of Visible Mending
- Two easy hand-sewing techniques to mend clothing, linens, and other fabric items
- Boro stitching, a traditional Japanese mending technique
- A fun technique for turning unsightly holes into cool conversation pieces
- How to incorporate stabilizer to make things easier when hand stitching
- How to choose the right thread for the garment you’ve chosen
Goodies for you:
- Downloadable practice sheets
- Instructions for 2 simple techniques to combine in different ways to refashion the clothes in your closet
- Webinar Specials and Door Prizes (if you attend the live date)
- Access to the webinar on-demand and all presentation materials following live broadcast
- Exclusive access to a brand-new Sulky thread!